Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
Responsible for planning, management, and oversight of global, clinical supply at the program level and study level. Responsible for comparator sourcing, analysis of clinical supply/demand trends and advanced, complex, clinical supply planning and issue resolution. Expected to have extensive knowledge across many functional areas and resources related to global clinical supply operations. Acts as the main point of contact for various internal teams.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Responsible for overseeing the on-time delivery and continued clinical supply to support study initiation and continuing demand
- Monitor forecast, demand, and inventories of clinical products, including comparator drug at the across all the regions in each study
- Prepare and distribute regular status reports on clinical drug product inventories, planned production, and forecasted demand vs. actual
- Assist in the maintenance of the RTSM/IRT inventory database
- Recommend changes to labeling/packaging schedules for Seagen clinical drug products based on progress
- Single point of contact between internal supply chain teams and the Clinical Operations group
- Acts as an effective Change Leader, supporting change management and continuous improvement in the department
- Develop and communicate accurate lead time requirements and key milestone dates to the internal Seagen teams as required
- Collaborate and facilitate the development of packaging configurations and distribution strategies with Clinical Site Supply and Clinical Delivery teams
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of business
- BS/BA Degree in a business or scientific field and/or a minimum of 5+ years of product supply including a minimum of 5 years of experience in labeling, packaging, and distribution of clinical trial materials
- Experience in an FDA regulated atmosphere
- Experience in managing diverse project activities with manufacturing facilities at different geographical locations
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills are essential
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to contribute successfully in a multi-disciplinary team environment / matrix organization
- Experience working with an enterprise level planning system. (SAP, Oracle etc.)
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $112,000 - $145,000 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.