Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
The Plumber Apprentice will apply their technical skills and knowledge and assist in performing diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light commercial environments and ensure that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes. Responsibilities include assembling, installing, or repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems in accordance with plumbing code specifications. Prior experience in residential plumbing and drain cleaning a plus, but not necessary.
- Calls in for PO numbers for any materials picked up at suppliers and provides cost before and after taxes to ensure accuracy.
- Turns in all parts receipts/packing slips and has corresponding job numbers written on them.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a professional image always by: Wearing only company approved and provided BFP apparel.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL BFP standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- GED or High School Diploma Preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $13.00
- Max Hiring Rate $15.00