Project Scheduler/Coordinator - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
LMI, a strategic consulting organization focused on the federal government, is seeking a Project Scheduler/Coordinator with experience in developing complex project schedules. The Project Scheduler/Coordinator will support the a strategic intelligence community client with a SI/SETA program and consult with portfolio, program, and project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks. Develops, implements, and maintains an effective scheduling management system. Coordinates project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders. Monitors portfolio, program, and/or project timelines and deadlines. Identifies potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in an expeditious manner. Evaluates performance and prepare project progress reports. Participates in design meetings and propose schedule related improvements as necessary. Accommodates updates and changes to portfolio, program, and/or project schedules. Works closely with portfolio/program/project managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, and timeframes. Supports schedule risk management analysis. Recommends actions to keep portfolios, programs, and/or projects on time and within budget. Keep stakeholders informed of portfolio, program, and/or project timelines and deadlines. Manages projectrelated paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are up to date, properly stored, and filed. Requires medium to advanced knowledge of project scheduling tools (e.g. Microsoft Project).
LMI is a consultancy dedicated exclusively to partnering with the US Government in support of a myriad of sensitive mission objectives. Our Customers value our specialized services in intelligence domains, homeland security, health care, logistics, and energy and environment markets. We believe our Customers are at the fore of National Security and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
LMI offers a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment.
- Consults with portfolio, program and project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks and subtasks
- Define procedures to establish and maintain an effective scheduling management system
- Coordinate project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention
- Evaluate performance and report on project status
- Participate in design meetings to understand and incorporate schedule changes
- Create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets and schedule
- Support governance activities to obtain executive management and stakeholder approval
- Track and report project performance against budgets, plans and schedules
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes and identify schedule variances
- Ability to analyze the critical path and develop schedule workarounds and mitigations as needed
- Develop and report schedule performance and metrics
- 5+ years of scheduling experience with a Bachelors Degree in business, management, finance, or information management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A true team player who maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required for this position.
- Masters degree
- Experience in federal government or federal government consulting